Monday, November 14, 2011

Has anyone else joined the Walkers guess when it will rain game?

If so, how the hell do you get to guess, each time I go on there all the days are full. Is this a scam by Walkers because they have lost 2 million in guesses?|||the website is overwhelmed now. the squares are all taken and when it lets anyone get in for another try , it crashes. ive won over 拢100 but i started from the first day. ive given up now as its unlikely to have any more sqares left. i dont know if walkers are doing it deliberately. i think not. it just cant take any more entries|||err, can I guess Manchester.





how does that work? Do I say 'I guess it will rain in the Lake District' then get 10 quid?





I'm not sure they lost money, they should re-launch the game in Chad or somewhere.|||Can you think of anything more insane?They should have gone for the most hours of sunshine not something we get in bucket loads.I haven't tried it but I guessed that might be a problem.|||Its the same when i go on it , the only ones left are crappy squares with no writing in them, so baisically the middle of no where.|||nah, canna be arsed with all the faffing about for a tenner lol

No comments:

Post a Comment