Friday, November 18, 2011

What percent of the worlds poplulation do you guess you can beat up?

I mean by self defense of course not just senseless violence. I guess I can beat up 80% of the people in the world if I had to. Would you strive for 100%? I know its a dumb question but I asked anyway lol.|||100% i trained Chuck Norris|||90%. Like 9 guys out of every 10 I could beat.|||66.7 % (men)|||Like, 0%. Unless they're under the age of 10. Then maybe I'd stand a chance.|||60 percent-


because you get that 1 in a 100 hard bastard!


and theirs africans you have to fight who are tough as nails' struggling for food! who are naturally tough as hell!


if you ment within citys e.t.c


90%


good question though (y)|||u beat your opponent by not beating them|||i can beat people under 5'8" ft.


i can beat all woman in the world


i can beat all handicap people including those who are in hospitals


i can beat people above 70years of age


---


---


i dont know what percent of total population who are 5'9"+,male and they are under 70years of age and i can beat almost 10% of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment