Monday, November 14, 2011

Your best guess for the matchup in the national championship game?

I guess WVU vs. Mizzou. Who do you think? The first with the right answer will get 10 points. I will select the best answer after tomorrow's games conclude.|||WVU vs. OSU


YUCK!!!!








You may want to wait until Sunday evening to pick best answer. There is a small chance that LSU or VT could pass up OSU. Unless Mizzou and WVU both win we won't know who will be in the title game until after the BCS poll is posted.|||Ohio State vs. West Virginia|||west virginia vs. ohio state. oklahoma will end the mizzou fantasy. will be back tomorrow to concede defeat if i'm wrong.|||osu vs wvu





i'd like to se uga vs wvu.|||Being a WVU fan i am biased. i dont care as long as wvu is in it.





but i'll also be honest pitt scares me. they are more dangerous than the media is letting on.





1. its the big rivalry game. the 100th Backyard Brawl


2. pitt is better than their record shows. 4-7 but they only four games by a td or less. no 11 def in the country.


3. scariest reason yet. pitt has nothing to lose. tommorow is their BCS bowl game|||Any other season I would say OSU vs WV but the way this year is going I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Mizzou vs. OSU|||i agree with you.. i think chase daniels lights it up against oklahoma and i dont think we even have to question the wvu game.|||The popular answer says you are right, and I have to agree. How ever the best team in the nation is USC. I know they lost two games but they were not at full strength in both losses. That is no excuse cause a loss is a loss.|||Too many answered before me and my real pick has been taken, so I will be different and predict upsets today.





Ohio State vs.Virginia Tech


(Nice story after the shootings)|||Yea i got WVU Vs. OSU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment