Monday, November 14, 2011

What size would i be in converse if I am a 7 in guess converse?

I want to get converse online but i want to know what size i would be. I have the guess converse (shoes from guess or knock-off guess that look like converse) in size 7 so i was wondering if it would be the same size?|||Hi Carly,





I am apart of the Shoe Box support team who is a new online website that sell converse trainers. I Have always found it best to go a size down with converse. I am a size 5 but i wear a size 4 in converse and over time they have molded to my feet. Why not try going into a high shop and trying on a pair in store you are not obligated to buy or if your purchase it on line if the you can always send them back if they dont fit...hope this helps take care xoxo|||Same size ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment