Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the world record for highest amount of milk produced by a woman in a day? I guess my wife could make a?

What is the world record for highest amount of milk produced by a woman in a day? I guess my wife could make a record if she knows the world record. She often produces over 1.25 liters of milk everyday.|||Well done!


I think she has been beaten by a woman in China who produced about 2 liters a day. She fed her baby, husband, self, mother and still had more left. She ended up giving baby milk baths so as not to waste it.|||cool


start making some cheese brother.|||Yeah, that's a lot. I don't know that you should tell people that.|||it's supply and demand, anyone would produce that much if it was required.|||I dont always drink milk but when i preffer it from dog sboob,stay milky my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment