Monday, November 14, 2011

How do I guess when to buy an airline ticket for a birth when I don't know when the baby will decide to come?

I'm having a grandbaby born in Texas in January. I want to know how to guess and buy ticket in time for the birth but not wasting days and days waiting.|||Impossible to do. You could just get incredibly lucky, but I doubt it. If you want to be there for the birth, I suggest you either plan to go early and stay late, or just buy a last minute ticket. Sometimes, the prices of last minute tickets are best anyway.


Just remember, this grandbaby is only going to be born once!|||If you don't have the time to just hang out in Texas, then you're better off just buying a last minute air fare when the mom goes into labor.





Babies being born are not that cooperative for coming on schedule.|||I would wait with buying the ticket, but I would check 2 to 3 times per week the seat availability and pricing by going on the Web selecting a site like Kayak and checking with the airlines traveling the route.

No comments:

Post a Comment