Monday, November 14, 2011

What is the word meaning an educated guess?

I dont get it! I ran across it and I can't figure out what this means? Is there a word for an educated guess?|||Hypothesis, but we were talking about that today in bio and my teacher said another definition is a testable guess or something like that =)





Help me too please?!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||It's what you do if you do not know the right answer off hand -- you do a little thinking. Consider the possibilities and eliminate most of them based on what little you *do* know, then choose the most likely one. The difference between this and plain guessing is, plain guessing is random, you haven't a clue, you don't even bother to think.|||hypothesis|||Ene mine mo !

No comments:

Post a Comment