Friday, November 11, 2011

How would you guess someones age without ever meeting them or seeing them?

When you get answers from people on here sometimes they seem completely arbitrary. I think the age of the person answering the question has a lot to do with the answer you get. How do you determine ones age without actually knowing who's on the other end of the question? How old would you guess I am?|||Jessica, I like the way you think. I've also noticed that the answers you get often reflect the persons age and intelligence. The fact that you're asking a question that I believe is purely out of human interest in the thought process of people who are answering this particular question is ingenious and intriguing to me. You have asked a question about a question and by doing such you have taken the question out of it leaving you free to just analyze the preconceptions and ideals exercised by those answering without them ever knowing that's what you have done. Brilliant. I can see a sociological thinker at the other end of this seemingly innocent question. Therefore, I'll play along. You are college educated between 25 and 30.|||Its hard to say but,





someone misspelling words, with choppy un-fluid sentences might be taken as someone between the ages of 10-13. Also somebody with random and stupid/irrelevant answers are more likely to be from the age of 10 and under. By your vocabulary, I would say you are about 16 years old. Its nearly impossible to tell the age though, someone may just be young and using an extensive vocabulary. Or someone could be older and still say things straight to the point.|||thusly you have people of whom sound older than they actually are. Making it harder to determine true identity. Through search engines on the growing internet and availability of wikipedia it makes it very easy for a 12 year old to sound more Intelligent than he/she may in fact be. However, I do agree that right off the top one can tell ones' age simply by paying attention to detail.


My educated guess is that you are the same age as I.





Thank you.|||Normally the way they write and formulate there answers gives away a good indication. If the person is using slang or instant messaging lingo then its obvious they are around their teenage years and probably still in their bubble. If the person is putting thought into their answers with unique ideas normally it reflects a higher educated individual normally around 24+. Also the topics that they are answering or asking is a big flag waver. Generally, any question with the name "Miley Cryus" is 14 and under. I'd say that because you are a top contributor than you are at least 16. You did put effort into making your question comprehensible so that puts experience of a Junior year of high school on your belt. I my guess for you 17-23 leaning to 20.





How old do you think I am?|||Online, the younger ones tend to be ruder.





You're not, so I'd put you older than your teens, but if Jessica is your name, you're probably younger than your 30's. So, early to mid twenties.|||I randomly guess|||maybe mid 20's|||15|||steal their wallet and check out their id

No comments:

Post a Comment