Monday, November 14, 2011

What percent of the worlds poplulation do you guess you can beat up?

I mean by self defense of course not just senseless violence. I guess I can beat up 80% of the people in the world if I had to. Would you strive for 100%? I know its a dumb question but I asked anyway lol.|||According to the 2006 CIA World Factbook, around 27% of the world's population is below 15 years of age. The senior citizens take up another 15- 20%. That leaves roughly a little over 50% of middle age people. If half of the middle age people are women you are up to 75% of the world population being children 15 years of age, senior citizens and women. If you can beat up only 80% of the world population you would only have to be able to beat up only 5% of all middle age men. Not much of a feat, is it?|||I really dont know. If I made a guess it would not be an educated answer. But I dont train so I can beat people up. I train for self defense as a last resort.



Im sure I can beat up alot of people. Im also sure alot of people can beat me up too.|||About 90%. First account for the elderly and the young, then account for those that don't practice martial arts.|||If THAT is all you can think of, you do NOT understand what Martial Arts is about. You should quit while you're ahead!|||100%.|||I'd say 70-80 percent

No comments:

Post a Comment