Monday, November 14, 2011

What would you guess America's most traveled interstate highway would be?

I tried looking this up but couldn't find any good data. So what do you guys think America's most traveled interstate would be?





I would guess either I 95 or I 5. What do you guys think?|||It's gotta be I-95 %26gt;I know for a fact that on more than one occasion I've sat in bumper to bumper traffic between DC %26amp; NYC and remember that in some places on that stretch I-95 is a total of 10-12 lanes wide.


I've actually driven the entire lengths of both I-95 %26amp; I-5[ and many of the other major interstates ] and once you get south of Portland ME I-95 is non-stop traffic%26gt;not so w/ I-5|||I believe both mr danger as well as tjv189 as I95, being from Connecticut, traveling to NY and New Jersey often, but this DOT report actually claims were 9th or 10th.





http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/policyinformation/tables/02.cfm

Report Abuse


|||I believe both mr danger as well as tjv189 as I95, being from Connecticut, traveling to NY and New Jersey often, but this DOT report actually claims were 9th or 10th

Report Abuse


|||I believe both mr danger as well as tjv189 as I95, being from Connecticut, traveling to NY and New Jersey often, but this DOT report actually claims were 9th or 10th.

Report Abuse


|||95|||Probably I-80, that's a major east-west route.

No comments:

Post a Comment