Monday, November 14, 2011

What is the best ovulation test, without having the guess work whether the line is there of not?

I am supposed to start using them at the end of my AF. AF started yesterday. What is the best kind to use without having the guess work whether the line is there telling me that I am ovulating or not? I have used the First Response and they confused me to death. Is there one that just shows a smiley face or something?|||clearblue easy with the smiley its the digital. its brilliant. worked for us. that or the clearblue fertility monitor which costs more but is amazing. either will do so long as you use them correctly.


test from 12 noon to 5 pm and hold your pee first. i often tested twice a day.


best of luck|||Yeah, there is a digital one that shows a smiley face. I think it's Clear Blue Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment