Friday, November 18, 2011

How does Darth Vader wash his suit? I mean I guess you can't throw that in the washer?

I mean I guess you can't throw that in the washer with all the buttons and stuff. So I guess he takes it to the dry cleaners.?.?|||As far as number 2 - I am sure the suit is self contained like what astronauts have.


I imagine that he probably has at least two suits. One he is wearing and one that is cleaned.


In the cleaning process they remove the electronic modules, the waste containment unit and all fabric.





The fabric is dry cleaned (of course they have a dry cleaner on the death-star!, a place that big would have a dry cleaner, movies, and an assortment of restaurants).


The waste containment unit is cleaned by the sewer experts.


The metal is steam cleaned with a high pressure steamer (but a different device from the dry cleaner equipment).





The whole process takes three people about one day. Luckily he only changes suits about every two or three days.|||HE ISN'T REAL.


STAR WARS ISN'T REAL.|||I doubt they have a dry cleaners in the death star... and i bet they just put it in a space age cleaning device.

No comments:

Post a Comment