Friday, November 18, 2011

Guess!!!!!!?

who can get the most correct!!!





how old am i


whats my favorite color


my favorite band


favorite food


favorite soda


guess a letter thats i my middle name thats not a vowel


my favorite activity


my favorite season


if i like turkey ham or neither








i know this is random i just wanted to see how many people are good guessers|||how old am i 14-16


whats my favorite color Balck


my favorite band Panic at the Disc


favorite food fast food or italian


favorite soda dr pepper


guess a letter thats i my middle name thats not a vowel c


my favorite activity liestening to music


my favorite season winter


if i like turkey ham or neither ham|||age: 16-19?


color: my guess is either blue, or black...or maybe red


band: panic at the disco


food: i cant even make a guess at that one ^^"


soda: dr. pepper, or coke


letter:"M"


activity: somthing music related? ^^"


season: summer,


trukey or ham: ham?|||20


blue....no yellow aaaaaagggghghhhhh! (actually blue)


Panic at the Disco


Pepperoni Pizza


Diet Mtn Dew


g


chatting on the Internet


fall


turkey|||You are 14.


Your fav. color is black.


Fav band? TDG?


pasta


coca cola


c


kicking puppies?


summer


turkey|||17


blue


breaking benjamin


tacos


pepsi


S


listening to music


winter or fall


turkey





I'm really sorry if you feel offended by any of this DX it's just what popped in my brain|||12


PINK


Hannah Montana


Cheese


Strawberry Fanta


L


Sleeping :)


Summer


Neither-bologna|||25 red pastsa drpepper k moives christmas turkery ham|||umm 15


blue


panic at the disco


pasta


root beer


T


writing poetry


fall


neither

No comments:

Post a Comment