Friday, November 18, 2011

Guess...????????

If you can answer these questions about me then you can get 10 points so guess (most are multiple answers) about me:





my fav. color is: a..Red


b..Black


c..Pink


d..Yellow





wat state do i live in......Cali


Nevada


New York


Florida





what is my fav show on TV?





Who is my idol Kelly Clarkson


Ciara


Beyonce


Carrie Underwood





What was 8th grade Homeroom teacher's name.......Mr. Rehberger


Mrs. Wygant


Mrs. Destiny


or Mr. Daniels|||red


Nevada


Hanna Montana


Beyonce


Mrs. Wygant|||c


calif


american idol


kelly


mr daniels|||waaaaaaaaa this is 2 hard...ha ha later|||Are you really that bored.|||yellow


nevada


law and order


whoever the hell ciara is


mr danielles|||black nevada ciara mr.daniels|||d,new york,one tree hill,carrie underwood,mrs.wygant|||1.pink


2.california


3.american idol


4.kelly clarkson


5.mr. daniels|||black, florida, american idol, beyonce, mr. daniels|||red


new york


American idol


Carrie underwood


mrs wygant|||c.Pink


Cali


American Idol


Kelly Clarkson


Mr. Daniels|||A


A


D


D|||Pink


Florida


The family guy


Carrie Underwood


Mr. Daniels|||Pink


NewYork


FRIENDS


Carrie Underwood


Mrs.Destiny|||1. Black


2. Cali


3. Friends


4. Kelly Clarkson or just Beyonce?


5. Mr Rehberger|||pink


Florida


American Idol


Beyonce


mr.Renberger|||Haven't got time to take your inventory, thanks for the points !|||Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn|||I'm really sorry, my psychic powers went blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment