Friday, November 18, 2011

How do you describe yourself and guess the sign above you?

Don't mention your sign obviously and try to keep it short and sweet. Also, guess my sign. (: but don't answer if you already know.





I'm kindhearted. I'm not as warm as I used to be but still friendly.


I like to talk.


I can be distant and I get distracted easily.


I have no tolerance for someone who hits the wrong buttons.


I'm not afraid to show how I feel.|||I'd say you are a Libra because you are cheerful and seem to like being around others, also keeping your emotions in check.





I am friendly, and usually trust people right away until they give me a reason not to.


I am very generous towards my friends.


Although I am forgiving, if you do something to make me hurt or betray me, that is when I become uncharacteristically cold-hearted.


Although I like being around friends, I also like to have my space and time alone and I get annoyed by clinginess in relationships and friendships.|||@Euphoria, if you were guessing my sign then you got it right...I'm a Scorpio :)


and I would like to say you're a Gemini or a Sagittarius :P

Report Abuse


|||Kind, warm, friendly, talkative and not afraid to show how you feel... I'd say you're a Leo.



Guessing the sign of "good bye small town" ... She is moody and has weird interests. Likes to help people... she could be an Aquarius.





I don't like crowded places, I prefer privacy. But I like to be around people whom I have already opened up to.

When I see my eyes in my photographs, they scare me. dark weird eyes :-S

People say I seem moody and evil at first glance. Later they tell that I'm a friendly, humorous person with a dirty mind.

I'm protective. I protect everyone I care for.

I'm good with words, I can pull attention (and I'm not bragging lol)

It's hard to hide something from me... I'm an observer. (or you can say a stalker... :p)

When I'm hurt, I never show it. I have trust issues.

Betraying, ignoring and disrespecting me makes me mad as hell. And I will f*ck you in the a$$ if you hurt my friend.|||Are you an Aquarius?





I say my sign a lot so people probably already know what it is...


But here goes.


I love music, it's my passion.


I can be both shy and outgoing. Actually a lot of my characteristics are contradicting.


I like to sleep late a lot... I'm a night owl.


I daydream frequently.


It's really hard to make me angry, but once I'm angry you don't want to see it....


I find beauty in the simple things.





I don't even know if my description sounds like my sign lol... but I described myself so.|||idk um aquarius or pisces but "based off the no tolerance for those who hit the wrong buttons" i'd say scorpio. i don't know half of the zodiacs, lol.

for me um im a hype, lol. and far from emotional. i don't even really understand how to take it slow when it comes to things that may b touchy to some like having sex to soon, becoming best buds...im a little fast. i mean i know what i want what can i say.|||Private, protective, and isn't afraid to use revenge...


I would want to say Scorpio! :)





Let's see...


I'm described as being really happy and bubbly.


I love talking and being around others, and I have really active hobbies.


I will keep my emotions hidden from most people, so I might be seen as superficial.


And I love to have fun - I can't stand doing nothing!|||geez I don't know the sign above me., maybe she's a scorpio?



I have a big heart. I'm like a banana. Hard on the outside but once you've peeled it off,

you will feel how soft it is on the inside. And I like anything that relates to history.

And I can be so random.|||aries!



i have conflicting interests.i likd food and sleep. I want to help people. i am moody, and i should not drink anymore lol. so tired|||I am terrible at describing myself

No comments:

Post a Comment